Thursday, March 01, 2007

Tagged

Memz tagged us to answer a bunch of random questions, there it goes:

SECTION 1 - Last 1s?

1. last beverage? Bacardi Rum
2. last phone call? Client
3. last instant message? statler
4. last CD played? The Mastery of love audio book
5. last time you cried? Me cry? never.
6. last text message? Vodafone.

Section 2 - 6 Have You Evers:

1. dated someone twice? No
2. been cheated on? Not that I know of
3. kissed someone & regretted it? I did
4. lost someone special? Yes
5. been depressed? Yes sir
6. been drunk and threw up? Drunk a lot, threw up never.

Section 3 - List 3 Favourite Colors

1. Black
2. Red
3. White

Section 4 - This month have you

1. Made a new friend? Depends on how you define friend.
2. Fallen out of love? Nope
3. Laughed until you cried? Wish I have
4. Met someone who changed your life? Not really
5. Found out who your true friends were? I know this for a while now
6. Is there something you want to tell someone? Sure, who do you think you are to judge me.
7. Would you kiss anyone on your top friends? If I get a chance.
8. How many people on your top friends do you know in real life? All of them
9. How many kids do you want to have? 2
10. Do you have any pets? No, and ain't planning.
11. Do you wanna change your name? I thought about it.
12. What did you do for your last birthday? Worked, got drunk, had sex.
13. What time did you wake up today? 9:00 am
14.What were you doing at midnight last night? Watching TV
15. Name something you CANNOT wait for? Take my next trip.
16. Last time you saw your father? Some 11 years ago
17. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? Have the freedom to travel more.
18.What are you listening to right now? Clicking sound of my keyboard.
19. Have you ever talked to Tom? Who the fuck is Tom?
21. Have you ever talked about someone behind their back? Sure did.
22. What’s the last piece of clothing you borrowed from anyone? I don't borrow no cloth, no one to match my size!
23. Who’s getting on your nerves right now? Life.
24. Most visited webpage? Google reader.
25. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi man.
26. Have you kissed or been kissed by anyone in the past week? Of course.
27. Mac or PC? Mac I guess.

Your turn Statler, but I ain't tagging nobody.

Waldorf.

No comments: