Thursday, January 18, 2007

Practicing religion in space

Okay, I am sure if it is telepathy or not.
I was chatting with a relative of mine discussing life matters when he pointed out what if people started to live in space, how they will behalf.

Then he mentioned that Muslims will have some challenges about praying, which direction will they pray for and how they fast, based on Sunset and sunrise on the moon.
His point was, we should be thinking forward!!!
Religion should be flexible, but according to most Mulisms, they say Quran is for all ages, so can you give me an answer.
What I am sure of, in Quran, is there any mention about prayers direction and sunset and sunrise fasting.


However, the reason I say it is telepathy is, I just found the same idea on a different blog http://arabsinspace.blogspot.com/

Man, don't you love blogging, it is a different world.
Statler

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess they will have to contact earth for guidance.
For instance to start fasting Ramadan, people on the moon would call up people wandering in the arabian desert "from moon to earth please confirm that u can see us from where u are so we can begin fasting" and if they have a negative answer they would say " how come we are here come on I'm waving at you right now are u sure u can't see me?"

Arabs in Space said...

hahahaha,
I liked the idea of your Blog, I adore Statler & Waldrof of the Moppets Show – (Actually I like all Jim Hanson’s creations, I find it so inspiring) ,
and I guess your Wonderland is Basically the Arab world.

Sorry that I didn’t have the chance previously to check your blog.

Thank you for passing by my blog, and I hope you repeat it more often.


Yours truly,

MHJ
Of
Arabs in Space


http://arabsinspace.blogspot.com/