Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Keep the guy alive



The Americans are trying to keep alive Sheikh Omar Abdel Rahman the mastermind of the 1993 World trade center bombing and who is gravely ill.

Why?

Well they think that his death might spark a wave of terror attacks as his latest message to his followers went like this:


“My Brothers...If they [the Americans] kill me, which they will certainly do – hold my funeral and send my corpse to my family, but do not let my blood be shed in vain. Rather, extract the most violent revenge, and remember your brother who spoke the truth and died for the will of God...The Mujahid Sheikh Omar Abdel al Rahman. In the name of God the kind and merciful.”


So even if the guy dies from a natural cause, this would not be the will of Allah but rather the doing of Americans (you know the bastards can make it look like the work of god) but the true believers and followers of the Sheikh would know better as he already told them what would happen and what to do.
So please keep the guy alive as long as you can.


Waldorf

No comments: