Monday, November 13, 2006

Another Veto.

The US has vetoed another UN resolution calling to blame Israel for its latest offensive which killed 19 women and children.
Now I'm not a big fan of the way Arabs and Muslims are behaving but I think that the US is really going too far with their support to the Jewish state, I mean what's a blame anyway it's just like saying to your kid "you bad boy" so what if the US would let the UN blame Israel every once in a while, it would help the Arab world to blow some steam and lessen their hatred to America just a notch, I truly think this would help the Arabs to feel some sort of moral victory instead of the continuous humiliation they feel every time they have an encounter with the west which of course lead to the sense of persecution and eventually despair and you all know the rest to come.
It goes without saying that the interest of the US and Israel is the same but sometimes I feel the US jeopardize its own safety to protect Israel.

Anyway these are my thoughts, and I could be wrong.

Waldorf

No comments: